What Is Hydroxychloroquine
What is Hydroxychloroquine used for?
What is Hydroxychloroquine used to treat?
Dosage: Hydroxychloroquine dosage comes in the form of a tablet and is often administered in the 200mg serving sizes. The doctor prescribes you the dosage strength based upon your infectious condition, and the amount of dosage is decided for what cause you are being treated. Follow the doctor’s instructions properly to avail the full benefits of the dosage.
Missed dose: On missing the Hydroxychloroquine dosage, inform your doctor immediately. They may suggest you skip the cycle entirely or take the dose by late. Do not double the dosage by taking both timeline dosage simultaneously, leading to adverse and deadly side effects.
Overdose: Once the users consume the drug, it takes around 30 minutes to get entirely absorbed in specific patients’ bodies. Therefore, notify your doctor immediately if you overdose on the pill because immediate attention is needed to ensure the users do not experience any severe or deadly issues that may arise if the users use medication beyond what is prescribed.
How to take Hydroxychloroquine?
- Take Hydroxychloroquine medication orally; it is suggested to use this tablet with a meal to prevent stomach upset, the way the doctor has prescribed. However, the dosage strength and the treatment period depend on your infectious medical condition and the response to your medication. If it is used on children, it is based on weight.
- If you are taking Hydroxychloroquine medication to treat malaria, use it orally once a week on the same day for each week. This tablet is usually initiated 1 to 2 days before moving to the malarious area. Do continue taking it weekly while staying in the area and for 4 or 8 weeks continuously after leaving the area or follow the doctor’s direction. Strictly following the doctor’s instruction is necessary if you are using it to treat malaria.
- If the medicine is taken to treat arthritis or lupus, take this tablet by mouth per the doctor’s direction, typically once or twice daily. Your doctor may gradually increase your dosage strength once your body starts showing responding to the tablet and vice versa. If it starts showing any side effects or doesn’t work, the doctor will lower your dosage strength or ultimately ask to stop the dose.
Can I buy this drug online?
Customer Service at BuyAzithromycin.us
Some of the crucial precautions that need to be considered while using the Hydroxychloroquine are
- Hydroxychloroquine medications have interactions with other drugs. Therefore, it is better to learn about the treatment thoroughly before starting to using it.
- Consuming the tablet may cause you dizziness. In this case, do not consider driving or use any heavy instruments or anything that requires alertness until you can do it more safely.
- Tell your dentist or doctor about your current products, including prescription or prescription drugs and herbal products.
- Do not take alcoholic beverages. Get in conversation with a doctor if taking marijuana (cannabis).
- Using alcohol along with Hydroxychloroquine may give the cause a risk of liver problems.
- Hydroxychloroquine can be highly sensitive to the sun. So limit your exposure to the sun. Avoid sunlamps or tanning booths. Wear protective clothing or use sunscreen when stepping outdoors. Tell your doctor promptly if you have skin blisters/redness or sunburned.
Few warning to remember during the Hydroxychloroquine medications are as follows:
- Before using the Hydroxychloroquine medication, discuss all your medical history with a doctor.
- Go through all the hydroxychloroquine medicinal guidelines before starting the treatment.
- If you feel an allergy to the medicine or its active agents, it’s advised to avoid taking this tablet as it may worsen your condition.
- Hydroxychloroquine may worsen your infectious skin conditions, porphyria, and psoriasis and negatively affect people with specific blood enzyme deficiencies. In addition to that, liver problems may make Hydroxychloroquine less effective.
- Users who are conceived and breastfeeding women should avoid using this medication as the drug effect may pass through their breastmilk or bloodstream.
- Using Hydroxychloroquine may cause a condition that affects the heartbeat (QT prolongation). And this may give rise to a fast severe, irregular, or uneven heartbeat that requires medical attention right away.
Hydroxychloroquine Tablet Side Effects
Hydroxychloroquine comes with few drawbacks if it is not consumed according to the doctor’s prescription and instructions.
Following are some less severe side effects symptoms, and consult with your doctor if these symptoms get severe or persist.
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
And following are some of the severe symptoms where immediate doctor’s attention is needed
- Sensitivity to light
- Reading or seeing difficulties
- Difficulty in hearing
- Blurred distance vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Seeing streaks or light flashes
- Sore muscles
- Mental or mood changes
- Bruising of the skin or bleeding
- Loss of hair or bleaching
- Irregular or uneven heartbeat
Users must immediately visit the local poison center and see the doctor promptly. Carelessly leaving these side effects may worsen your infectious condition.